Two PTH Board of Management Members had the opportunity to provide an update to Council on August 19, 2021. It’s a great, quick-hit update of the tremendous progress we’ve made over the last year, in no small part because of our amazing volunteers, community champions, market attendees, and colleagues in County staff.
Watch the video to see:
- How we’re tracking against key progress indicators
- Why the Farmers Market is thriving, even in the face of COVID
- How our Community Space is a critical – and missed, during COVID – asset to community groups
- What’s next for our search for a Ground Floor tenant
- How the Picton Town Hall, once running at full-capacity post-pandemic, could contribute nearly $8M to the County and surrounding communities